TOEFL iBT® Test Content
The TOEFL iBT test has 4 sections: Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing. During the test, you’ll perform tasks that combine these 4 English communication skills, such as:
- read, listen and then speak in response to a question
- listen and then speak in response to a question
- read, listen and then write in response to a question
The total test takes about 3 hours to complete, but you should plan for 3½ hours, allowing 30 minutes for check in. To study TOEFL
To know more about TOEFL Click Here
- Accepted by 100% of Canadian universities. Preferred by more than 80% of Canadian graduate programs. And Canadian universities receive more TOEFL iBT scores than all other English-language tests combined.
- Preferred by 9 out of 10 universities in the United States and accepted everywhere.
- Accepted by 100% of U.K. universities, including the prestigious Russell Group®.
- Accepted by the top European universities, and the most preferred English-language test in France and Germany.
- Accepted by 100% of universities in Australia and New Zealand and for all migration visas.
- Widely accepted throughout Asia, including at top universities in mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and Malaysia.